-
May 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
0n an earlier thread about paperdolls, I stated that I had a few of the older paperdoll sets and thought they were difficult to cut and rather flimsy. Many of you posted that you love the paperdolls and that they bring back nice memories of childhood years.
Well, I decided to give the paperdolls another chance. I purchased several of the new paperdoll sets and was very pleased with the newer product. I love the background settings and the additional characters. The paper stock is also heavier in the newer paperdoll sets. The only thing I didn't care for were the sticky thingies. I prefer my paperdolls to have tabs.
But what I was most impressed with was the fact that the paperdolls are a wonderful resource while reading the stories. You don't even need to cut them out. My daughter and I just completed the sixth book in Kaya's collection. We went through the paperdolls as we read.
There is so much information packed in the paperdoll sets. No AG historical collection is complete without the paperdoll sets, IMO. I highly recommend them! Thank you, all! I learn so much from you guys.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks